Friday, December 18, 2009

Marshmallow Snowmen




I found this cute treat at a blog I frequent: http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/2008/12/marshmallow-s-1.htm

They turned out really cute.
Instead of using m&m's for eyes we used black gel frosting.
**note: if you use the black frosting they aren't as easy to put in bags unless you wait for the frosting to dry.** We weren't giving them away we were just eating ours so it was okay.

5 comments:

cb said...

Those are sooooooooo cute!

My Little Spoons said...

Very cute....think I will try them out with my kids this week. Happy Holidays!! :)

Heather said...

How cute! That is a great idea. I think I will try them too. :)

Valley Girl said...

These are super cute! And even cuter is the photo with your girls mid-bite...

I am so glad you have blog...and even glader,(hmm that is sooo not a word) that i found it! Now we can be bloggy friends too.

Merry Christmas.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Hey Donna!! Glad you found me, I love the blog world, and reconnecting with people. What a cute family you have! I love the craft ideas you have on here, so fun.