Friday, December 17, 2010

Duck Hunting with Daddy

FYI:Please ignore the gun my child is holding.

I only wanted to take this picture to document the moment I let my oldest daughter go hunting with her daddy. This was a little hard for me as most of you know. I do have to say she looked super cute in camo!! They didn't get any ducks that day but they had a good time together and Bryanna is ready to go again. Good thing Derek has her!! They woke up @ 5:30 to go before school and they were back in time for Bryanna to catch the bus. She was tired that day but loved it!

1 comment:

Emily said...

How fun! I bet that made Derek happy that his girl wanted to go with him, especially since he doesn't have a son to take. You're a good (and brave) mom for letting her go!