Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our FAVORITE Movie

I had to post about this movie because it is so fantastic.
We saw this movie in the theater over the summer with some of our favorite ladies, The Farmer girls and our cousin Megan! I had been anxious to see it since I had read some the books as a child and Bryanna was excited since she had read one of the books already too. It was such a good movie- funny, heartwarming, emotional at times, good music, a great family movie. When it came out on DVD I knew I wanted tobuy it so we gave it to the girls for Christmas. We have watched it everyday since and one day the girls watched it twice. I've downloaded a lot of the songs from the movie to my blog.
Today the girls have been role playing Ramona and Beezus with Aunt Bea and Hobart too!! I recommend this movie a million times.
You must see it!
I hope you all love it as much as we do.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

LOVED this movie. We watched it three times in two days. It is on my LOVE list for sure. We even drove past Klickitat street on Christmas, and I am thinking one of these days, we might go "find" Ramona's house! Great movie!!