Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas

Christmas dresses the Sunday before Christmas.
On Christmas Eve we went to Reno for dinner and some last minute shopping. We rushed home so the girls could open their presents from family. They had been so patient all week.
They are very blessed little girls!
A special present from Gma Pam and Gpa Ian was their very own sewing machine!!
Matching PJ's this year.
I noticed Abby's hand on Bryanna after I downloaded the pictures!! A little inappropriate, sorry. ha ha!
Abby with our famous Thistle Hair the Christmas Bear
After presents we watched a nativity movie and then tucked the girls into bed.

Santa finally came in the middle of the night!


The girls were happy to see they got what they asked Santa for this year.
Our giant sugar cookie for Jesus.

It was a wonderful Christmas full of traditions and happy memories. We are grateful for this season and for the special time we get to remember the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and His life.
We have been very blessed and we hope to have another wonderful year in 2011.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Ha ha! Love Derek's face in the pic with the sewing machine! He looks super excited to whip up some cute stuff with the new machine!

Alison said...

HAHA! I'm cracking up at Abby's hand! That is classic! I loved all the pictures. Christmas is so much fun. I miss it already!