Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Abby Graduated....from Kindergarten!


Here come the graduates! They played the graduation procession song. I always get a little emotional!

It's crazy to think that they will graduate high school in 2023!
Abby played the maracas for their Pinata song. She shook them the whole time but didn't sing at all. I guess she's not a multi-tasker yet.
Happy Girl!
Thankfully Daddy was able to come too. He had to miss a meeting but family is most important right? Abby was happy to see him there.
Abby and her BFF. I won't put her name on here for privacy but their names rhyme and her teacher always called them the Rhyming Friends!! They are really cute together.

Today was a special day. We are so happy for Abby and she has learned and grown so much this year. We hope that she will continue to enjoy school in the years ahead. We love her soooo much!

No comments: