There are moments now and then that I see her and she is almost asleep and she look so cute and I could pick her up and hold her like a baby, but then.....she gets up and nips at me or tries to lick me or chews up another one of our shoes and then I realize what I've felt since the beginning...GET THIS DOG OUT OF MY HOUSE! It all comes down to the word SACRIFICE. I'm sacrificing my feelings for the good of my husband and children because they all love her. I do my duty and I take care of her and feed her but I can definitely say that we have not formed a bond yet. She LOVES Derek, of course and that's good because she will listen to him.. She will one day be his hunting buddy so that's a good thing I guess. I'll get back to you on that!
Monday, June 13, 2011
That DOG!
There are moments now and then that I see her and she is almost asleep and she look so cute and I could pick her up and hold her like a baby, but then.....she gets up and nips at me or tries to lick me or chews up another one of our shoes and then I realize what I've felt since the beginning...GET THIS DOG OUT OF MY HOUSE! It all comes down to the word SACRIFICE. I'm sacrificing my feelings for the good of my husband and children because they all love her. I do my duty and I take care of her and feed her but I can definitely say that we have not formed a bond yet. She LOVES Derek, of course and that's good because she will listen to him.. She will one day be his hunting buddy so that's a good thing I guess. I'll get back to you on that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment