Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer List and Crafty Tuesday

We have been doing a "Summer List" for a few years now. I got the idea from my favorite blog WHATEVER.
It's fun to make the list each year and to think of new, fun things to do. Some of the things on the list are things we do every year and then we try to think of new ones too.
Our first Craft Tuesday, which was also taken from WHATEVER. The girls really enjoyed this painting craft and I did too. They look really cool when they are all done! I have been searching online for more creative projects. More Craft Tuesdays to come!
I love to keep the girls busy and trying new things. It's personally fulfilling and I think the girls really enjoy it! It also helps with my sanity during the summer days.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I follow that same blog, Whatever. We just started this year with our to do list. The kids were so excited, and we are eager to start marking stuff off. Yay for summer!