Our Bryanna started 1st grade today. This is a big step because it means ALL DAY school. She was very excited to start school again, she loves it. Her Teachers are great and she has a few friends from Kindergarten in her class. We packed a lunch for her and she kept asking, "is there a note in there or something"? Of course I did put a little note in so she will see it at lunchtime and know I'm thinking of her. Derek gave her a Father's Blessing last night to comfort her and I am grateful that he is worthy and willing to do that for her. I can't wait to talk to her when she gets home and see how it went. 
Thank you Gramma Pam and Grampa Ian for the outfit and shoes
Bryanna at her new desk in Mrs. Schmid and Mrs. Emeheiser's 1st grade class


2 comments:
SO cute! Don't we feel old? :)
Darling! I heard she announced to the class that she was so lucky because her Dad gave her a Father's Blessing. How cute is that?! See you Thursday!
Post a Comment