
Since this blog is mostly my doing I guess I have to be the one to make a post for myself??!! That's okay, I don't mind.
On August 6, 1978 Donna Marie Kirk was born into this world with her thumb in her mouth. It was the hottest day so far that year in Portland, OR and I have never liked the heat since.
Turning 30 is definately a milestone and I was not so thrilled about it but now that it is here I am fine and I look at this year as a new beginning to my adult life. I love my friends and family and I am grateful for all the many blessings that have been given to me. I hope to be a more postive person and to live in the moment. I hope to be a better friend, mom and wife. Birthdays are so much fun and I love to celebrate, so today I will enjoy time with my beautiful girls and husband. They are my life and my treasures!!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Donna! You look so hot in this picture whoo hoo!
Happy Birthday.... I cant believe 30 is just around the corner for me! Well you look great... and your haircut is super cute!
Happy Birthday! I know it's kind of last minute but we need to celebrate, even if it's when you get back from Oregon! We can't let your 30th come and go without a few fireworks! :)
Happy Birthday Donna!! I woke up this morning thinking about you. I thought to myself that your birthday is either today or I missed it!! See you next week.
hugs,
anndra
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Donna Dear!
Happy Days Will Come to You All Year.
See You Next Week!
Jessie
Happy Birthday Donna! It was great to see you last week-end, even if it was for just a few minutes. Hope you had a great day!
I love when someone else gets to be over 30 like me - it helps me not feel so alone in the world! :)
Happy Birthday - you look fabulous!
Lara
Happy Birthday to you yesterday! I hope you had a great day with your family back in Carson City. Thanks so much for coming out this past weekend, it was so good to see you again so soon!
Love you!
Denene
Happy Birthday! Going shorter on the hair was the BEST idea! You look beautiful!
Happy belated birthday Donna Marie Marlatt!!! Gosh, that's a darn milestone. I sure hope it was everything you had hoped it to be (and more). LUVS!!!
Post a Comment