Thursday, August 21, 2008

Potty Training!!!

I am not the biggest fan of potty training, but I don't know too many people who are. Abby will be 3 next month and I am ready for her to be out of diapers. This week we have been working on potty training and I've discovered with her that it's all about not liking the feeling of the pee coming out into the toilet. She freaks out whenever I put her on it, but then once she has gone she is happy!! So far there have been 4 succesful pees on the potty and the same or more in accidents. I'm not giving up though! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm not looking forward to the potty training thing in a few years. Good luck!

Holwege Family said...

Ugh-potty training. We are right there with 'yah.

Ali said...

Good Luck! I love that shirt Abby is wearing. I really should follow your example and get going with the twins...

Katherine said...

Good luck! Potty training really is a lot of work.

Millers! said...

Boys are the worst to potty train, well not that i have experience with girls...but I am so sick of cleaning up pee all around the toilet... it amazes me the range they can get... Good luck... I am also right with you on potty training, one down...