
..and still in love!! August 29th 1998 Donna Marie Kirk became Donna Marie Marlatt. I knew I wanted to be with Derek forever. I finally convinced him to marry me after 6 years of being "boyfriend and girlfriend"! It was a fun and memorable day. It was a very hot day too!! We went to Oahu, Hawaii for our honeymoon and that was a blast.
We have had 10 years life experiences and lots of love. I look forward to what the next 10 years will bring.
Atleast I know there will be one thing....lots of lovin'!! I love you Derek Ray Marlatt-Happy Anniversary!
This song was our wedding song and it still applies to our love now!
7 comments:
Hey Donna. Dang you guys have been married for a long freaking time! I remember when you and Derek were in high school and me and Elise would sniff Dereks jacket...apparently his cologne was delicious or something. HaHa Well congrats on 10 Years thats great! We miss and love you guys!
Congrats on 10 years! I can't believe it's been that long. Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary!!! hope you guys are going to do something exciting! 10 years is something to Celebrate!
Hey!!! What's up? I just found your blog. Good to see you are still going strong! Cute kids, where did they come from? Just kidding! You guys look great! Keep in touch!
Ben
Happy Anniversary! You look so young in your wedding pictures. (not that you look old now....just more mature???)
Anyway, Congrats!
AW! So young. So innocent. Now you guys know it all, right? HA HA! Congrats!
Congrats on 10 years. We also celebrate 10 years this year. Here's to many more to come.
Post a Comment