Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally Catching Up!








Megan Bryanna and Gracie








Brooklyn and Abby








Gracie Mommy and Abby








Haystack Rock at Cannon Beach








Megan Bryanna and Abby

So it's been a while since my last post. We have been busy!!

For starters we headed off to Portland once again this summer, this time for the annual Les Schwab Assistant Manager meeting. It was a long 10 hour drive to Vancouver to drop the kids off with Grandma Pam and Grandpa Ian. We are so appreciative




















to them for caring for the girls while we were away playing! We stayed downtown at the Hilton Hotel from Sunday to Thursday. We enjoyed our time together and with our "Schwabby"friends. We love that we can get together with them at least once a year. Since we were back "home" I got to see one of my bestest friends Jessie and we had the best pedicure ever (Thanks Jessie). It's so good to see her. On our last night at the meeting we dressed up for a nice dinner and entertainment. It's always a fun time but I am always glad to see my girls again and get home to my own house! The girls had a lot of fun with G & G and their cousins. On Saturday we went to the Oregon Coast (Cannon Beach) with my sister Audrey and her family. I LOVE the Oregon Coast. I have a lot of fond memories from childhood and as an adult. It will always be a special place to me. It was a beautiful day and we had a really nice spot on the beach where the girls could play in the sand and the "river" of water away from the waves. The girls had fun with their cousins and Gracie even took a little nap on the beach! It was a REALLY LONG 10 hours driving home on Sunday but we made it and now we are back home and back to reality. School starts on Monday and I just started watching the 1 year old son of Bryanna's first grade teacher! I'm a little glad about school starting and getting back on a routine!!

2 comments:

Holwege Family said...

It was the best pedicure ever! Wish you could go with me everytime. Thanks for spending the afternoon with me-it was great.

Millers! said...

I want to know about this pedicure place you and Jessie are bragging about... I WANNA GO!!!!!