Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Belated Easter Dress Pictures




I always love matching dresses. I don't know how much longer that will happen though.
We were driving home from Vancouver, Wa on Easter (horrible mormons, I know) and so the girls didn't get to wear their dresses until last Sunday. (Abby looks bigger in this picture because she is wearing Bryanna's "high heel" shoes..)
It's been so nice here the last several days and we have been enjoying a lot of outside time. The girls can't believe we are going to the park every day!! Bryanna is very excited to go to "Hatoe Lake " (Lake Tahoe) when school is out in 5 weeks. It will be nice to take advantage of that, being only 25 min away!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love those dresses! Hailey got the same one in yellow. I am usually not a frilly ruffle person, but it was too cute! Hooray for bad mormons.=)

Anonymous said...

Your girls are darling!!! I cant believe how big they are getting!!