
Today Gracie turns 5 years old!!! Gracie was born this the 28th day of April at 10:23 in the morning. She came out a "ball of fire" and has been ever since. She has challenged me a lot but I love her more than anything and I recognize her sweet spirit. I know she was given to me to teach me how to be a better person and mommy!!
5 Things I LOVE about my Gracie:
1. She always wakes up in the morning with a smile.
2. She is very loving and affectionate when she wants to be
3. She loves to ask questions about how daddy and I met and got married
4. She is very sure of what she does and doesn't like and she is not afraid to tell you
5.She says the sweetest prayers and I love it when she says "bless us to have peace in our home".


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Gracie!! What a cute girl!
Post a Comment