


Bryanna turned 7 on April 11th. Here are 7 things I love about her:
1. She is a happy, cheerful girl
2. She is very imaginative
3. Bryanna loves to sing and has such a sweet voice
4. She is very smart and I love that she loves learning so much
5. She is a big helper
6. Bryanna is very good at drawing and is always giving her art to others
7. Bryanna was my "angel" baby and she is a special blessing to us
Happy Birthday to our "toothless wonder". 7 is spectacular!!!
3 comments:
Wow Bryanna is 7!! Time flies. Your girls are adorable. Your cakes are adorable!
Love,
Lisa
happy birthday bryanna i cant belevie you are 7 years old you as old as anderson you look cute with you teeth out love lauren
She really was an angel baby! Can't believe she is seven. Glad you made the trip up here. It was so good to see you. The girls look so cute in their matching skirts. You know how much I heart matching!
Post a Comment