Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Derek, Honey!!


































Today is Derek's 31st birthday. On July 22, 1977 the world became a better place!! In honor of Derek's birthday I would like to post 10 of my favorite things about him.























1. He loves me just the way I am


2. He is a loving, affectionate and fun dad


3. He is a hard worker and wouldn't have it any other way


4. He is a worthy priesthood holder


5. He respects his mother


6. He is very funny and always makes me laugh


7. He never forgets to say "I love you"


8. He can make up a song out of no where


9. He is very loyal


10. He is my one and only true love!!!



The songs that are playing are some of the top 100 songs in 1977




















7 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

Tell Derek that I REALLY miss him and that I hope he has a wonderful birthday! Wish I could be there to celebrate...ok I don't really, but you know.

Sara said...

Hey, today is Sean's birthday, too. How fun! (I hope you remember me from the Just Moms site and don't think I am some psycho commenting on your blog.)

Hope he has a great day!!!

The Thorgrimsen Family said...

Happy Birthday Derek!! Have a wonderful day with your girls.

The Thorgrimsen Family

Millers! said...

Happy Birthday Derek!

The Harwood Family said...

Ok, that first picture of Derek is totally ABBY! How funny!

Ali said...

Cute post! I guess he's spending the day working hard, right? I think James had some glasses just like that back in the day!

Tammy said...

Love the "Sailor" shirt! And those glasses speak for themselves! Holy Cow! Happy Birthday Derek!