Friday, July 11, 2008

I've been tagged....I think!




















I think Alison tagged me or else I am just a wannabe groupie!! So here it is-

10 years ago I was getting ready to be married and was married August 29th, 1998. My best girlfriends and I went to Manzanita on the Oregon Coast and had a girls weekend before I got hitched. It was the best time and I will always remember those times. (The pics aren't the greatest because they were copied on a scrapbook page) Love you gals: Denene, Emily, Jessie and Holly!!

















The Happy Young Couple!!






Five things on today's to do list:




1. Have preschool at my house




2. Go to Safeway




3. Read some magazines




4. Eat some chocolate




5. Go to airport and out to dinner






Snacks I enjoy:




-Chips and Salsa from Chili's


-Chocolate anything


-Sunflower Seeds


-Goldfish


-Diet Coke






Things I would buy if I was a millionaire:




-Hybrid Suburban


-New House


-Pay bills


-New furniture for the new house






Places I have lived:




-Portland, OR


-Rexburg, ID


-South Ogden, UT


-Carson City, NV




3 Joys:




-Shopping


-Sleeping In


-Dates w/ Derek


-Seeing my kids again after a nice break!






3 Fears:




-Derek leaving this earth before me


-Bad people who do bad things to good people


-Airplane rides






3 Goals:




-To lose weight and be HAPPY


-Potty train Abby


-Take a photography class






3 current obsessions:


-Magazines (entertainment, good housekeeping, country sampler etc.)


-Blogs (posting and reading)


-diet coke






Random Facts:




-I have a tatoo of a rose (i got it when I was 18 and a little rebellious)


-I have really bad teeth


-I have never been to Disneyland either Alison






People I am tagging:


-Jessie


-Denene


-Emily


-Lesa Miller


-and everyone else who reads this blog!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Have you ever tried chocolate covered sunflower seeds. They're a bit like peanut M&M's, but way better. I found them in the bulk stuff at WINCO. Anyway, I bet you'd love them.

Ali said...

TATTOO!!!!! Totally in shock. That is hilarious! LOVE IT! And yes, you know I stock you online!

Ali said...

HA HA! Do you like how I spelled "stalk"? I really did graduate from High School!

The Squad said...

I can't believe you have a tattoo what kind of friend would go with you to get that??? Oh yeah the kind of friend that got hers the day before!! :) Bad choices still sometimes make good memories! :) I will never be able to erase the image in my head when you passed out while getting it done. It freaked me out a little I must admit!

Emily said...

I'm not really sure what my being "tagged" means, but I don't think I like it. Love the pic of us at the beach, we were such babes!!