
I am so thankful to have the knowledge of the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so thankful to know that He loves me! It is a comfort to me during the trials of life to know that He will lift me up if I will ask Him. I am grateful to my ancestors who so faithfully followed in faith and because of them I have this knowledge today and I can pass it on to my children and their children and so on. Yesterday I was thinking how grateful I am to be able to go to church every Sunday and step out of the "world" and just concentrate on feeling the spirit and renewing my sspirit for the rest of the week ahead. No matter what kind of days I have I always know that there is a purpose to this and that someday I will be rewarded for doing what God and Jesus Christ want me to do and had planned for me. It is such an awesome feeling that He knows me individually and He loves me. I am so Thankful!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment