
Today is one of those days where my TV has been my children's babysitter. I have been consumed with cleaning my house today because Uncle Shawn is coming tomorrow and I like my guests to come into a clean and organized home. The girls do not want to play outside because it is VERY HOT and they are like me and don't like that very much. So Disney channel is entertaining them most of the day. I would feel guilty but sometimes you just have to have "one of those days".
4 comments:
Hey we did the exact same thing today! It was "one of those days" here too!
I agree, sometimes you just have to do it..especially if you want to get stuff done!
Don't feel guilty - kids learn spanish from T.V. now!
I do the same thing Donna. It's impossible to get things done unless the kids are occupied.
I can't believe how big your girls are getting. It sounds like you are all doing well. It's great to read up on what's going on with you.
Post a Comment