
So I put my brave face on and took the girls to the community center pool to swim. They had all been asking for a while now and I really wanted to take them as a family. Derek had to do inventory at work so I decided the 4 girls would just go. I put my bathing suit on (that was scary) and we went. They had a kiddie pool that was perfect for all 3 of the girls and I sat out and watched until they begged me to get in. I figured if the "grandma" could get in then I could too. It was actually quite fun and I loved watching the girls be so free in the pool. Gracie normally is very scared but she did awesome and so did Abby, she kept saying"i do it by myself". Bryanna is our water girl and she really wanted to go in the "big" pool but that would have to wait until the next time when daddy could go. We had a great time and we will definately do it again this summer!!
1 comment:
Ok, that is a darling picture! Girls are just the best! AND good for you getting in a bathing suit! I am going to follow your example. As soon as I actually get a bathing suit :-)
Post a Comment