Tuesday, September 2, 2008

8 is enough!

This is an old tag now but I've decided to do it anyway.

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Jon & Kate plus 8
What not to wear
Designed to Sell
Design on a Dime
House Hunters
Army Wives
Biggest Loser (Sept. 16th)
E! News

8 Fave Restaraunts:
Olive Garden
The Original Taco House (Portland)
Chili's
Spaghetti Factory
Claimjumper
El Pollo Loco
Costa Vida (Utah)

8 Things That Happened Today:
Walked Bryanna to school
Met Gracie's preschool teacher
changed Parker's poopy diaper
checked email
watched Designed to Sell
Made lunch
Talked to Jessica
Picked up Bryanna from school

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
Gracie going to preschool
Abby going poo on the toilet
Halloween
Christmas
Buying a house
Losing Weight
Buying new clothes
Disneyland...next year

8 Things I Love About Summer:
Cool evenings
Sleeping in (no school schedule)
Air Conditioning
My girls suntans
4 Days alone with Derek at LS Meeting
My Birthday
Our wedding anniversary
A cold diet coke
8 Things On My Wish List:
New House
Cannon Rebel XT camera
Armoire and side tables for bedroom
Derek to take Saturdays off
5
6
7
8
8 People I am Tagging:
Jessica
Heather
Denene
Jessie
Emily
Amber
Rachel
Lara
and whomever else is interested

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

I love your blogsite, it's so artistic and your pictures and entries are so thoughtful. I just wanted to say hi and thanks for posting the picture of the quilt I made, cuz I forget to get a picture of it before I gave it to you. I decided that since I'm giving most of my quilts as gifts that I should keep an album of them for myself. I do hope you're enjoying it. It was a labor of love:-)

Have a great day, and keep remembering that you're great!!

Heather said...

I bet you would like cafe rio. You must know about that place after living in Utah!! PS Brianna's hair looks super cute and so do the rest of your girls!! I miss talking to you guys through the mom's website!