
Am I weird for loving grey clouds, rain and wind? I have always loved rain and for some disturbing reason the dark clouds and sky. It makes me want to cuddle up in a sweatshirt and stay inside sewing or reading or scrapbooking. Some people don't understand my love for this kind of weather and then I tell them I grew up in Portland, Or and then they get it a little bit! We had a little bit of a wind storm pass through yesterday afternoon and I opened the windows and let it in. It didn't last very long though and we're back to 86 degree weather today. I look forward to the cool days of fall.
4 comments:
I understand your love for storms. Since we don't get many here, I embrace them when we do. It's an exciting change!!
When we lived in Utah I use to love seeing stormy clouds in the sky. I never thought I would get sick of blue sky, but when that's what you see everyday it does get old. I love a good storm.
I too love this weather. I LOVE it. It makes me feel comforted. I had this conversation with my co-worker the other day and she didn't understand....
AMEN! Soooo ready for some cooler weather. I love the clouds and grey skies too. There is somehting tranquil and camling about them.
Post a Comment