Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bryanna's 1st Soccer Game
























Bryanna had her first ever soccer game last night. She did so well for never having played before. She is one of 2 girls that has never played.


She is a very good hustler and she also got to be the goalie and kept 2 balls for making a goal! She is excited for her next game on Saturday.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute!! Green is her color!

julie! said...

Hey Donna
My name is Julie. I am friends with Penny Kunz in Portland, OR. She gave me your blog address b/c my husband and I are planning on moving to Reno this January. He will be graduating Chiropractic school this December.
I have LOTS of questions about the area. If you have a minute, I would love to ask you some of these...
My email is julieriley7@gmail.com
Any info you can give would help. I would love to know about good areas to live.
hope to hear from you soon
thanks
julie

Ali said...

I'm so glad you got her involved! I knew you were wanting to do that for her. I'm sure she had the best cheering section there!