
I've been thinking about doing this for a while and I've seen a few others who have already done an extra blog like this and so I decided I wanted to do one myself. I enlisted my bff Jessica to help me, and so without further adue (sp?) I invite you to visit http://www.2craftyfriends.blogspot.com/, the Crafty Chicks blog!! We will be posting fun and crafty things that we have done and want to share. In return we hope that you will also post some new and crafty things. It can be anything from sewing, to gardening, to scrapbooking. I love to get ideas from other people and I love to craft so this will be so much fun. Thank you in advance for checking it out!!
1 comment:
That is a cute site! What a good idea! I wish I did more of that kind of stuff. I have zero creativity though, so you will have to be my inspiration!
Post a Comment