Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!




































































This is our Abby Rae. She turns 3 today! She came into our lives on Monday September 19, 2005 weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 in. It was my first enduction but it went well and she came out VERY fast. We were living in Utah at the time and I remember being really nervous about having 3 kids and no friends or family close by. (I was so thankful for Gramma Pam who came to help out for a few days. )
Abby is our last baby and we are so happy she is here with us. She is sweet and funny and she loves music and puzzles. We just accomplished potty training and I am looking forward to watching her continue to grow and develop her personality! Happy Birthday Abby, we love you!

5 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

I am so embarrassed that I didn't even say Happy Birthday to Abby today. It's 11 p.m. here, so I can't call you. I had to go everytime we talked on the phone (I know, I'm so rude!) I hope you can forgive me!!!! :) I hope that she had a happy birthday! WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

Emily said...

She's so cute! Happy Birthday Abby!!

Ali said...

Raychel is reading the blog with me this morning and asked "mom, can I be a princess with Abby?" She's a cutie!

The Thorgrimsen Family said...

Happy birthday Abby!! (sorry it's late). You are adorable and we miss you!!

Heather said...

She is all grown up now. What a cutie. I hope her day was awesome.