

Our new favorite thing to do at our house is PUZZLES. I let Abby and Gracie pull out some recently new 24 piece puzzles and after about 1/2 hour at the table they had put one together by themselves. I was such a proud mama!! I don't know if that is an amazing gift to other people but for my girls never having done a puzzle by themselves, I was pretty excited. Since then it is Abby's favorite thing to do( i know what to get her for her birthday this week!) It's really cute to watch her face, she concentrates so hard to get all the pieces in the right spot. And then she does them over and over and over again. Cheap and educational entertainment right?
2 comments:
Way to go girls! Puzzles are the greatest. We haven't done them at our house in way too long.
Abby's happy little face always makes me want to smile! She's just so innocent. Of course, Bryanna and Gracie are just as cute! :-)
Post a Comment