
The other day we were driving around and found this duck pond/park. Yesterday the girls didn't have school so I thought it would be fun to go there. When we got there the ducks were EVERYWHERE but didn't come near us which was good. The girls played on the playground and then we headed over to the pond with some bread for the duckies. As we were walking I kept noticing these "piles" and I realized it was duck poop! The more I looked I could see it EVERYWHERE! It was disgusting. I didn't want to totally ruin it for my girls so I just said to watch out for the poop and hurry up and feed the ducks so we can go. We came out of there pretty clean thankfully, but I will never be going back there again!!!

1 comment:
That is nasty, we have the canadian Geese here on Ft. lewis, and they walk around like stray dogs, and poop like humans, its everywhere, at the lake, on sidewalks, by the grocery store, at the parks... seriously they need to gather them up and get rid of them... maybe they would be a good Thanksgiving goose for someone.. not me, but someone!
Post a Comment