

Just to show you how obsessed I am with owls right now, I went to Target to buy shirts with owls on them for my girls because Jessica told me she saw them there. Also I have recently bought some cute owl fabric that I can't wait to do something with and an owl patch to put on Bryanna's backpack!
On to another subject. We were in the car yesterday doing our errands and this was Gracie and Abby's conversation:
Abby: I am china girl
Gracie: no, you are Abby
Abby: no, my real name is china girl
Gracie: no you're not!
Abby: yes I am china girl
Gracie: for real you're china girl?
Abby: yes
Gracie: are you from china for real?
Abby: YES!
It was very cute and funny to listen to this conversation. I don't know why Abby thinks she is China Girl but we love her no matter what!
2 comments:
you should play her the David Bowie song and tell her it must be about her.
Love the song!! I read Gracie and Abby's conversation outloud to thomas and joshua, we all howled!! They are just too cute. Miss you all!!
Post a Comment