
Sometime between 6 and 9:30 pm last night two of our pumpkins on our front porch were taken. I have been really mad about this. Even though it is only pumpkins, they were ours and nobody has the right to come up to my house and take something that isn't theirs. I am really irritated! Our neighbors house got "Tagged" last weekend and I felt so bad for them and then angry about whoever those laim people were that did it!! Losing pumpkins is not as severe as that but has it really come down to not being able to decorate outside for the holidays because dishonest people think they can violate your property and take what is obviously not theirs?? UUGGGGHHHH!!! Now we will be putting our NEW pumpkins on the back porch. I may be totally overreacting but tonight I don't care!
4 comments:
Last year we carved our pumpkins with some friends then went to the movies. When we came back, our pumpkins were smashed in the street. We were equally mad so I feel your pain. What's so cool about stealing/smashing someone's pumpkin??
You are so intitled to be mad. I would put more out and wait up all night for them to come back. That's just me though, I guess I can be a little obsessive.
This neighborhood is turning into South Central, I swear. My dad's truck got broken into this weekend as well as my neighbor's van. I'm like your friend, and I want to plan a stake out and catch the jerks doing all this. You in on it?
I would be hoppin' mad as well!!! You should put more out and stay up waiting for them to come back. Last Christmas someone stole our baby Jesus off of our front porch. It's just not right!!!
Post a Comment