
For those of you who know me well know I like to watch Oprah. As much as I try to give her up I just can't. Anway, yesterday Alicia Keys sang her new song "Superwoman" on the show and it is such a good song about women and what we go through and how we are strong and special. I loved it and Iwanted to share it with all my friends. We as women have to wear a lot of "hats" and we have a lot of responsibilities that wear us down and overwhelm us. But together as friends and sisters and mothers we can help eachother get through it and we need to remember that we are loved and appreciated even if we don't feel like it sometimes. I love you, my friends and sisters. Thank you for being there for me and being such good examples!! We are SUPERWOMEN!
"Superwoman"
Everywhere I'm turning
Nothing seems complete
I stand up and I'm searching
For the better part of me
I hang my head from sorrowstate of humanity
I wear it on my shoulders
Gotta find the strength in me
Cause I am a Superwoman
Yes I amYes she is
Even when I'm a messI still put on a vest
With an S on my chest
Oh yesI'm a Superwoman
For all the mothers fighting
For better days to come
And all my women, all my women sitting here trying
To come home before the sun
And all my sistersComing together
Say yes I willYes I can
Cause I am a Superwoman
Yes I amYes she is
Even when I'm a messI still put on a vest
With an S on my chest
Oh yesI'm a Superwoman
When I'm breaking down
And I can't be found
And I start to get weak
Cause no one knows Me underneath these clothes
But I can flyWe can fly,
Oh Cause I am a Superwoman
Yes I amYes she is
Even when I'm a mess I still put on a vest
With an S on my chest
Oh yes
I'm a Superwoman
2 comments:
Love it! We ARE Superwomen!!!
love ya!
I put the same thing on my blog. I was totally touched by it!
Post a Comment