Thursday, October 16, 2008

Soccer!!









































Bryanna had her last soccer game of the season last night. She enjoyed playing and maybe she will want to do it again?? She loved to be goalie and was actually really good. She would dive on the ground to get the ball and everything! We had a nice night with a cool sunset. Her best friend Fiona was there playing also so we got some good "model" pictures of the 2 soccer girls! Derek was even able to go to the game with us and then we took the girls out for McD's to celebrate.

2 comments:

Holwege Family said...

So this has nothing to do with soccer. When I looked up your blog today and that song came on by "Pink" it cracked me up. Last Saturday we were in the car coming home from the store and Hayden was in the back seat singing "NanaNa Nanana I want to start a fight" over and over again. Ryan was like "nice song Hayden" he thought he was making it up in his head. I told him it was a real song and downloaded it so he could listen to it. Ha ha! Don't know if it's the best thing for my 4 yr. old to be singing. Mother of the year-right here!

Holly said...

Very cute. I wish my boys were into soccer.