Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tag from Rachel












6 Quirks about me


1. I am obsessed with owls right now. I want everything owl even though I know it will be a phase and probably go away eventually.


2. I WILL NOT sit on public restroom toilets, even if there is a cover. In fact I put a cover down and still squat!!


3. I pick my lip. I don't know when I started it but I can't stop. When I am watching tv, reading or thinking I pick my lip. I can usually stop before it bleeds. My mom says it's a substitute for sucking my thumb, which I did for 6 years!!


4. I put a movie in just to have noise while I am doing things. Usually it's a movie that I have seen a lot!


5. I load my dishwasher the exact same way everytime, and I unload it the same everytime(i don't know how quirky that is but I'm trying here).


6. At night when we're watching TV I have to sit on the corner of the couch by myself. NO cuddling at this time!


I tag: Alison, Tammy, Becky Brallier, Lesa, Jessie and Heather


1.Link to the person who tagged you

2.Mention the rules on your blog

3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you

4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them

5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1 comment:

MotherBeck said...

i am going to do this this week I swear. I haven't forgotten. I have just been having a hard time thinking of 6 quirks about me....It shouldn't be that hard I am a real weirdo...