Saturday, March 8, 2008

Abby Moments





Abby is at a fun age right now. She is always doing little things to make me smile and make all of us laugh. She will come up to me and say "i love you mommy" and i will say "i love you too abby" and then she'll say "i love you too". She loves to say that to her sisters too. She loves to follow her big sisters around but when they try to tell her what to do she doesn't go for that!! She can be feisty too!!


The other night after her bath I was doing a million things and she was running around naked and at one point she brought me her jammies and I said "just a minute", but then totally forgot about it until I walked in the living room and she was asleep on the floor on top of her jammies!!!! I am such an attentive mom (ha ha). It was the cutest thing though. We love our Abby!

3 comments:

MysteryWoman said...

aaahhhh. So sweet! Missing you in Ogden.

Lara

Holwege Family said...

Can I just say, cutest picture ever! Love the nakie's as my boys call it. They love to run around naked too!

Katherine said...

So sweet! She's just beautiful!