

I love holidays and I love to do the fun traditional things with the kids. This year was a little chaotic though. It was before church and the kids want to do all the Easter Basket stuff and watch the new movie the "easter bunny" gave them and find the easter eggs all while we are trying to get ready for church. It just really made me think about how I want to do Easter next year. At the end of the day we are making great memories for our girls and that's what it's all about, it doesn't matter if we do Easter on Saturday or Sunday right???
The girls had really cute matching dresses which is kind of my thing for them. I have been lucky to always find matching ones in all their sizes. After church we had our own little easter egg hunt outside and then we had a nice dinner. We definately missed being with our family that day but we had a nice Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment