Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Crib Girls

I came across this picture today-
This was early 2006 while we lived in Utah. I had put the girls to bed and went back downstairs to do my own thing. At this time Gracie and Abby were sharing a room and Gracie liked to get into Abby's crib a lot. Well a few hours later probably, I came upstairs to finally go to bed and I went in to check on them and this is what I found. They were all neatly laying next to eachother, sound asleep. It was the cutest thing ever and such a precious moment. I had to take a picture of course, and it is my favorite picture by far. My three girls, I love them!!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

What a great moment to catch. So sweet! Isn't it great to watch your kids be sweet to each other?

Alyssa said...

What a precious picture. I have a similar one when Zander crawled into the crib with Hayden and they are both asleep and Hayden has his arm wrapped around Zander's neck...so cute!