The black and white picture is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it! You should really frame that one. I also like the picture of them at the movie sign. They are getting so big. I'm sad that it's been so long since I've seen all of you! Thanks for the update!
Donna - these pictures are fabulous and precious and I LOVE them. You are taking some seriously awesome pics these days! Your girls will treasure as they grow older and remember how they played together.
3 comments:
The black and white picture is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it! You should really frame that one. I also like the picture of them at the movie sign. They are getting so big. I'm sad that it's been so long since I've seen all of you! Thanks for the update!
Donna - these pictures are fabulous and precious and I LOVE them. You are taking some seriously awesome pics these days! Your girls will treasure as they grow older and remember how they played together.
Lara
All the new pictures are so cute. That is so great that you have 3 big girls. No strollers!!=)
Post a Comment