This is such a good book! I am posting it and recommending it to all the mothers I know. IT was given to me by a friend in Utah (thanks Jamie S.) and I am so glad she decided to give that gift to me before we moved. First of all it is written so well and the quotes are awesome and inspiring. It's not very long so it is an easy and short read. I was surprised to find out that Jane Clayson is LDS, i didn't know until last year. She does use some mormon references and quotes but it really is a good book for all mothers whether you are LDS or not. I am about to start reading it again because it gave me so much strength and encouragement and I need that again right now. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Okay so my picture is not working. The book title is "I am a Mother" by Jane Clayson Johnson. It's a pink cover with a little girls legs wearing her mommies high heels.
No comments:
Post a Comment