
I decided to go to my first PTA meeting last night because I want to be more involved in school, and I cam out being the new PTA Secretary!! I am actually glad to do it and happy that I can be more involved with what's happening at my children's school. That is really important to me as a mom in these scary times. I hope that I can be a good note taker. Wish me luck!!
3 comments:
Is that a picture of you at the computer? HA HA! I think you will be a wonderful asset to the school.
Good for you!! My sister is secretary too here and hasn't had to do too much. I think I'll do something like that down the road.
Way to go! I am a PTC member also and I've gotten myself a little to involved where I feel like I"m at the school 24-7. Don't let it consume you! It is fun being involved and knowing how things are at school. Have Fun!
Post a Comment